The X-TERRA 305 is the entry level detector in the Minelab X-TERRA Series. A lightweight, easy to use, coin and treasure-hunting detector designed for the hobbyist who does not want or need the top of the range machine. The X-TERRA 305 is suitable for the whole family and there is even a short shaft available for keen youngsters. Despite being ultra lightweight and so easy to use there is no compromise on quality or performance – Minelab’s designers used innovative, lateral thinking and the very latest in digital components to design the X-TERRA Series of detectors.
The X-TERRA 305 is now packed with new features, functionality and enhanced setting options. This detector delivers results, value and more…in fact some might think that we made it too good!!! A no nonsense detector perfect for those seeking a high performance entry-level detector.
- Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology, then new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
- Leichtgewichtiges, ausbalanciertes Design (nur ca. 1.3kg)
- Hoch präzise 7.5 und 18,75kHz VFLEX Technologie
- Mikro-gesteuert, ultra empfindliche wasserdichte konzentrische Spule
- Akkurate Multi Segment Ausblendung (12 Segmente)
- 3-Ton ID/Digital Numerische Signal Anzeige
- großer, einfach zu bedienender LCD Bildschirm
- Tiefen-, und Batterieanzeige
- 2 vorprogrammierte Suchmuster (inkl. All Metall Modus)
- Superschnelle Punktortung (Pinpoint) mit audiovisueller Anzeige
- Läuft nur mit 4 x AA Mignon Batterien